Sunday 18 July 2010

Almost the holidays!

It has been a rather busy time lately. This weekend has to be the first one that I've had entirely to myself for about 2 months. Keeping the blog going is not so easy when life takes over, and I've been spending time completing projects. I have now finished the wedding gift box for Mike and Beki, and also the quilt for Austin Hutchby. Photos will follow later. Today I've been working on a quilt for mum, and last week I got going on a quilt for dad. I'm trying to finish the rag dolls - getting the hair on them, and also getting their clothes made - which is proving a bit of a struggle as I've not done any dress-making before. Anyhow, I'd better get back to the tasks that I want to do - I want to get some projects finished this year - so pictures will have to wait until the next post!

1 comment:

Kath said...

OOh you've been busy! Can't wait to see photos of what you've been making. I'm busy packing boxes for a house move :D